Wednesday 2 May 2018

Craft Consortium 'Wildflower Meadow', Stamped Image, Photo Frame

 I wanted to create a simple colour wash effect on this pretty little flower...

I thought long and hard about whether or not I should add a colour wash background, or add some paint splatters...  but in the end I decided that I wanted the beauty of this simple little stamped image to be the focus.

So simple it is...


Can you see that I added dimension to the butterfly just by gluing at the centre?





This stamped image is part of a collection of stamps from the Wildflower Meadow range.





There are two other stamp sets available, as well as the most gorgeous of paper pad sets and coordinating sequins.


Why not stop by Craft Consortium and see for yourself?


*


Thanks for stopping by today...






Donna. x

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful delicate flower Donna, your colours are perfect.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam.
      I love my frame on this one. It’s an old Sizzix Red die I think they called them. Waited ages to get hold of one on eBay. Hard to come by.
      X

      Delete
  2. I really love your delicate, color washing, Donna ... it is all that was needed to give your darling little up-lifted butterfly a landing zone!
    =]

    ReplyDelete